Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The Cousins Part 2

The Cousins Part 2
A Spanking Story
By Alasandra 

When I was 11 the discipline my mother administered became radically different. She joined a Church in town, a very conservative church after divorcing my step father. The preacher was an asshole and I think a closet homosexual. But he preached “spare the rod, spoil the child” and at my house the rod was not spared, it was used on me quite often and quite painfully. That damn preacher even gave my mother a cane set. Bamboo, thin and very painful canes that would wrap around my bottom and if my mother was upset it was nothing for her to bring blood (though she claimed she tried not to). She was very sadistic and I can’t remember hardly any discipline session that I didn’t bawl my eyes out. 

 I had just watched my elder cousins receive a belting that they would never forget but I had fear in my heart because I knew I was in for much worse (and I was strangely sexually excited from watching my two cousins dance to the swats of the belt) as I slowly descended the 14 steps it took to get down to the basement floor, I was terrified, I knew I was going to get it. Mother was very much against drinking and driving. A drunk driver had killed my father shortly after I was born. I wasn’t old enough to drink and I certainly should have known not to drive home after I was drinking. 

 When I got to the basement floor a sight greeted me that sent fear into my heart, there was my tall blonde mother with the nastiest cane, the long swishy one that she rarely used. She had the saw horse laid out in position and she told me to take off my dress and panties. I was sick to my stomach with fear. After I had undressed she took some rope and tied my hands behind my neck and used more rope to tie them around my neck. She hadn’t had to tie me since I was 13 some, yeah I was scared, she obviously planed to beat the hell out of me. She made me straddle the horse and tied my legs as well. She’d long ago screwed eye screws into the horse and she tied me around the middle of my back as well. I could wiggle (and believe me I did when the whipping started) but I could not really move anywhere. After I was in position the lecture started. 


“Alasandra I have never been more disappointed in you and I know that Jesus himself is looking down and he is disappointed in your behavior. Drinking and driving after that very thing took your father from us? I am going to give you 25 swats with this cane, tonight. Then tomorrow afternoon after Christy and Meghan have left I am going to give you 25 more. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOUNG LADY!!? Now you count each and every swat out loud and thank me for it, do you understand me?” Mom had never given me more than 18 swats, usually it was 6 or 12 and I’d always be crying my eyes out after the 3rd swat. 

Mom was a very very hard spanker and she was deadly with that cane. She would make it lick my ass and if I was careful it would kiss my tender pussy. Something that I tried to avoid at all fucking costs. With no preamble with no warning she started whipping my bare ass with that cane. Swish!!! Crack!!! (it sounded like a fucking pistle going off) then OMG I will never forget that caning. She hit me so damn hard it tore the breath out of me. Then she paused, she liked to let the pain set in before she hit me again. Swish!!! Crack!!!! And I was crying! “Did you forget something young lady? You forgot to count and thank me! The next swat is number one! Swish!!! Crack!!! and I would cry out “One, thank you Mama please spank me again!” Swish!!! Crack!!! Two please spank me again, Mama!” That went on and on. She started high and worked her way down my vulnerable and exposed backside. When she got to 18 she hit where my bottom and my thighs meet and because I was straddling the saw horse it hit my pussy! OMG I screamed. That was the worse pain in the world and the exact same thing happened the next three swats! Swish!!! Crack!!!! 19 Thank you mama, please spank me again! On it went until twenty five (technically 27 because the first two were freebies). I honestly don’t know how I kept from passing out. After she finished she let me cry for a while then untied me. She said a prayer, made me get down on my knees and pray with her then she told me to get myself upstairs and to bed. 

I laid on the bed face down crying and Meghan came over and rubbed some lotion on my butt which was red and sore. Amazingly mama hadn’t drawn blood. If I hadn’t been hurting so bad I would have been turned on. I know Meghan was because her nipples were sticking out from under her night dress and she was very tender rubbing the lotion on my tender welted ass. I can tell you that in all honesty that I haven’t drunk and drove to this very day (and the spanking was ten years ago).



No comments:

Post a Comment