Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Fan Letter behind (Student Nurses, Doctor's Paddle)



This Movie is a recreation of a fan letter that was sent to Sierra:
Starring Sierra as Student Nurse Ella
and
Outlaw as Doctor Bridgewater

Dear Sierra, My name is Ella and like you I am a woman of color. I am in my 70's and I greatly enjoy watching your movies where you get your cute this booty spanked. I wanted to relate to you this story, as it happened to me back in the 1960's in hopes that you and Outlaw could recreate it. When I was a young girl of 16 I was a student Nurse at a local Catholic hospital. The girls lived at the school in dorms and were expected to attend classes Monday through Friday and attend church on Sunday. The School was run by Doctor Bridgewater, he was a stern doctor in his early 50's. I and most of the other girls found him attractive in a older man sort of way. The school itself was very strict and corporal punishment was used frequently. The nuns would make you pull up your skirt and use a ruler over your panties, up to 20 swats but the most feared punishments were given out by Dr. Bridgewater because he would take down your panties and spank you with his college paddle on the bare. All the girls were afraid of this and would tell you not to cross him. Being late for his class, failure to complete your homework assignments, talking back or being disrespectful could get you a bare bottom punishment. The day I got myself in trouble was a Saturday and almost all the girls had gone home for the weekend. I had not because my mother was sick and my father was in the army and away from home. That day I decided to go back to my room, since my roommate was gone and well masturbate. I was well on my way when Sister Ann caught me when she did a surprise room inspection but my embarrassment quickly turned to fear when she made me get dressed and took me to Dr. Bridgewater. Boy was he upset, or at least he appeared so. He told me he was going to give me a very hard spanking. He made me take my panties off, he pulled his chair over and I had to get over his lap. He pulled my skirt up and started spanking me on my bare bottom very very hard. Soon I was in tears and begging the doctor to stop, go easy to forgive me. Then a strange thing happened, I noticed he had a hard on, I could feel it under me and I squirmed over his lap. Now even though I was crying I became very aroused . I hadn't been able to finish what I'd started earlier. So as he ended the punishment swatting my ass as hard as he could, I had a orgasm right over his lap. It was doubly embarrassing because he knew what had happened. I got up and with the tears still running down my face, started to put back on my panties. “Leave them off Ella” he said. I am not nearly through with you. My stomach got sick again as he went to his desk and took out his paddle and cane. He made me assume the position, bending over at the waist and grabbing my ankles. He gave me 5 hard squats with that paddle and I had to count the swats out lout. Each one made me cry sob and squeal nothing about this was sexually exciting and I was drained from the orgasm I had earlier but this mean old man didn't care he spanked me hard and threatened to give me more swats if I didn't hold still. I cried and I cried. He gave me a little time and then came the cane. That was the worst of all, He had to hold me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment